A program that includes 7 nights in Val Gardena & Alpe di Siusi (with 79 ski lifts and 175 km ski runs), 2 nights Venice, 3 nights Florence and 3 nights Rome
Skiing in the Dolomites.
Hotel Bonvecchiati in Venice
Hotel Delle Nazioni Rome
GRAND TOUR COST (TBA) INCLUDES:
· Air transportation between Boise and Munich via American & British Airlines.
· Transfer between Munich Airport and Val Gardena via private coach with English speaking assistant
· 7 night accommodations at the 4 Star Hotel Oswald
· Full hot and cold breakfast daily
· 4-course dinner daily
· Complimentary use of a soft bathrobe, sauna slippers and cosmetic set
· Complimentary shuttle to the Ciampinoi and Costabella Lifts in the morning
· Complimentary admission and rental skates at the ice rink.
· Complimentary, although limited, admission into the spa and wellness center (By appointment) including:
o Aromatic Steam Bath
o Turkish Bath
o Finnish Sauna
o Sole Bath
o Infrared Sauna
o Hot Tub
· Complimentary WIFI throughout the hotel
· Val Gardena Mobile Card for free use of the all ski busses
· Heated ski room
· Transfer between Val Gardena and Venice city center via private coach and water taxis.
· 2 nights accommodations at the 4 Star Hotel Bonvecchiati in Venice
· Breakfast buffet daily in Venice
· Walking tour of Venice with local guide
· Transfer between Venice and Florence via private coach with English speaking assistant.
· 3 nights accommodations at the 4 Star Hotel le Petite Palace
· Breakfast daily in Florence
· Full day city tour of Florence and Pisa with guide
· Transfer between Florence and Rome via private coach with English speaking assistant.
· 3 nights accommodations at the 4 Star Hotel Nazioni
· Breakfast daily in Rome
· Full day tour of Rome with local guide
· Transfer between Rome Hotel and Airport via private coach with English speaking assistant
· Air transportation between Rome and Boise via American Airlines
· All local taxes
· All air taxes and fuel surcharges (Subject to change)
Dolomiti Super Ski participates in the Ikon Pass!
Ikon passes go on sale for the lowest prices on March 16, 2023 - prices will increase on TBD. The full Ikon Pass allows 7 days at Dolomiti Super Ski and has the most access with no blackout periods for any of the other 29 participating resorts. The Ikon Base & Base+ passes allow 5 days at Dolomiti Super Ski, and offer slightly reduced benefits subject to blackout dates at the other 29 participating resorts. An Ikon Pass may be the best option for BBSC members planning on participating in this Italy trip who may also ski at Sun Valley, Snowbasin, Big Sky, Jackson Hole, Mt. Bachelor and others.
As of 1 January 2022, everyone skiing in Italy must hold liability insurance which covers damages to third parties. The insurance isn’t included with your Skipass and you can take out insurance only online.