Here's What's Hot!
- Membership are due! Being a member has added Perks - check out the discount on Life Flight memberships!
- BBQ @ The Board Room - December 13 NEW!
- Ski Patrol: Beer & Wax NEW!
- Mixer with the Portland Bergfreunde Ski Club - February 2 NEW!
- RACING: Sign up now for this season's race team! NEW!
- TRIP: Sun Valley - January 9 through 11 ONLY 14 spaces left!
- TRIP: Red Mountain - January 28 through February 1 ONLY 16 spaces left!
- TRIP: Targhee - February 8 through 12 WAIT LIST AVAILABLE!
- Crab Crack - February 21 NEW!
- Far West Magazine
BBQ @ The Board Room - December 13 NEW!
Join us for another Pray For Snow event at The Board Room. Chat with friends and browse the equipment at this great venue!
Date: Saturday, December 13
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Location: The Board Room, 2727 W State Street, Boise
Ski Patrol: Beer & Wax NEW!
Do good. . . Have a beer. . . and Get WAXED ! ! ! Support our local Ski Patrol!
Get a free pint of beer and get waxed with your donation to the Ski Patrol:
Skis Waxed & a Free Beer - $12 donation
Snowboard Waxed & a Free Beer - $15 donation
(Patio heaters and ski movies - weather permitting)
Dates: December 4 & 18, January 8 & 22
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Location: Sockeye Brewpub, 3019 N Cole, Boise
Mixer with the Portland Bergfreunde Ski Club - February 2 NEW!
Meet a sister club from Portland! We'll have Big Bertha the BBQ and plenty of drinks. Chat with friends old and new, and browse the equipment at this great venue! Watch this space for more details!!!
Date: Monday, February 2
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Cost: $5 for BBSC club members and our local friends, free to members of the Portland Bergfreunde club
Location: Outdoor Exchange, 1415 W Grove St, Boise
Race Team NEW!
Join this year's Wednesday night race team! For more information, contact Bob Molck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crab Crack - February 21 NEW!
This is our signature event that everyone knows about! We have a new venue this year. Stay tuned for all the details.
Far West Magazine
Did you know that your ski club is a member of the Far West Ski Association? Clubs can only get so far when it comes to buying power. Collectively, many clubs together can get great deals on trips and other fun things. Plus, we expand our friendships BEYOND the BBSC!!
To view past editions of the Far West Skiers Guide, visit the FWSA website.
The Bogus Basin Ski Club is an organization for adults who are 21 years and older.
We have year-round activities for skiers, snowboarders, and other fun-time enthusiasts! Click here to join!